Data analytics software features
Customer success stories
What are the benefits of data analytics software?
Improve visibility and decisions
Make better, more timely decisions with easy-to-understand, interactive dashboards, reports and data visualizations that offer business users self-service analytics capabilities that draw on enterprise analytics-level security, scalability and data integrity.
Identify new business opportunities
Spot and take advantage of new opportunities and markets by uncovering patterns and trends in your data to predict future behaviors and likely outcomes using big data discovery and predictive analytics software.
Optimize campaigns and operations
Streamline processes and improve business performance by monitoring key metrics in real time, identifying variances, issues and opportunities with alerts, and taking action on insights through business intelligence and analytics.
Benefit from all your unstructured data
Incorporate the advanced analytics solution’s powerful natural language processing capabilities for Big Content, such as concept identification, categorization, entity extraction, and sentiment analysis.
Improve the customer experience
Add compelling, interactive data visualizations to customer-facing applications that provide superior experiences for your users and increase loyalty and satisfaction.
Accelerate time to market
Build and adapt reusable infrastructure components and analytics content from a modular, low-code deployment platform when creating and deploying new BI applications.
Data analytics solutions
Talk with an Analytics expert
Learn more about AI and Analytics and request a free trial
- Fix what ain’t broken to keep your expensive equipment running seamlessly
- What’s the difference between data mining and text mining?
- Auto-Classifying data with Magellan: What approaches are there?
- AI-augmented data democratization powers OpenText Analytics, Release 16.4
- Artificial Intelligence and decision support
- Big Data: The key is bridging disparate data sources
- See the complete OpenText Analytics Resources Portal