Google and OpenText
Delivering on the commitment to customer choice, OpenText and Google Cloud have developed an Enterprise Managed Services (EMS) offering to help customers realize the full potential of OpenText Anywhere. As the OpenText preferred public cloud platform, OpenText customers can deploy Enterprise Information Management (EIM) workloads on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). In turn, Google Cloud has selected OpenText as its preferred provider of EIM solutions on GCP.
The OpenText and Google Cloud strategic partnership offers customers the choice to consume EIM applications as a managed service delivered on GCP, the enterprise-class cloud platform from Google.
- Deliver OpenText EIM products as an EMS on a secure, globally scaled platform from Google
- Optimize OpenText performance with expertise from the creator of Kubernetes container management
- Leverage a single, OpenText SLA commitment for EIM products, expert managed services and flexible Google Cloud infrastructure
- Migrate on-premises EIM systems to the GCP to modernize solutions with automatic upgrades
- Extend EIM investments with Google AI/ML and analytics service integrations