By Syntergy Inc
Provides you the capability to upgrade directly to OpenText Content Server 10.X or Release 16. from any legacy Livelink or Content Server versions in one hop with zero downtime. Content Mover also has the capability to select specific folders/content if all the content is required on the new platform. Content Mover also has the capabilities to "Re-Parent" folders if minor or major re-structuring is required during the upgrade.
Content Server is mission-critical in organizations, users demand availability. Content Mover allows you to migrate logical units in a company sequentially, while the rest of the company is on the old platform. You can run old and new servers in parallel, keeping the data in sync while testing and re-structuring as often as needed.
Key Benefits include:
- Systematically duplicate an existing parent folder hierarchy to another Content Server instance.
- Transfer document category and attribute information.
- Selectively populate a new Content Server instance with items from an existing Content Server instance.
- Systematically "re-parent" an existing parent folder hierarchy to another Content Server instance
- Migrate audit information, permissions and the users associated with a document
- All standard browsers
- Content Server Version 9.x and Content Server® 10.x, Release 16 on UNIX® and Windows®
- Oracle® & SQL*Server®