dmsSync for eDOCS
By Wertheim Global Solutions
DMSSync is the ultimate network user and group synchronization utility for Open Text eDOCS™.
- DMSSync can AUTOMATICALLY replicate network additions and changes. By doing so, DMSSync centralizes the maintenance of this information, eliminating the need for redundant user and group administration on multiple systems
- DMSSync is ideal for any size installation ranging from an organization with a single library to a multi‐library, multi‐location global enterprise.
- DMSSync efficiently and securely operates within the Open Text eDOCS framework. All DMSSync functions are accessible from a single, easy‐to use interface.
- DMSSync is fully compatible with all networks, database servers and document servers supported by Open Text eDOCS™.
- DMSSync does not require a dedicated server, and can be run during normal business hours.
- DMSSync can be run continuously, on‐demand, or from almost any scheduling program.
DMSSync FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Add/change/disable people and groups
- Add/change/remove group memberships
- Add/change/remove network aliases
- Map and Synchronize Active Directory fields to People and Group metadata
- Filter users and groups
- Supports multiple active directories
- Supports nested groups