Correspondence Workspace System- CWS
Correspondence Workspace System- CWS For OpenText is a unified, secured and integrated solution for managing physical and electronic business correspondences inside organizations. Correspondences information can be a collection of letters, memos, circulars, emails, faxes, Internal, External, incoming, outgoing communications.
CWS by MGS can capture, track, manage, monitor, index, save, and link various types of correspondences which can be accessed at any time by the users according to assigned role and access level. CWS enables organizations to manage complex correspondences and large volumes of content across the enterprise easily and smoothly, using robotic capture, machine learning, advanced content, and collaboration system. CWS delivers secured, centralized, personalized, and interactive correspondences, as well as automated processing and archiving at any stage of the correspondences lifecycle.
- Leverage Open Text Content Server capabilities.
- Enhance the correspondence management process.
- Less training required on using the system which reduces risk and operational costs.
- Boost productivity by using the template library and customized workflows.
- Improve administrative processes and the quality of collaboration and communication manner.
- Deploy a robotic capture and artificial intelligent technology which allows less manual involvement and human errors, paperless environment, and digital transformation.
- Support compliance with assurance to regulatory compliance.
- Ensure consistency with secure tools for dealing with the confidentiality of correspondences.
CWS main features:
CWS has a simple, friendly, smart, and customizable user interface with several languages, including Arabic and English. It uses Intelligent Robotic Capture - IRC system with robotic and machine learning tool to capture incoming correspondence documents and automatically classify and initiate a process. CWS runs on top of OpenText ECM and uses OpenText Connected Workspaces capabilities by aggregating content, data, people, and tasks related to a common business project or task, as well as inviting participant to collaborate and manage correspondences based on a set of rules and permissions. CWS uses the native features provided by Content Server such as Smart View as Web Page, Browsing Folders, Workflow Maps, Workflow Forms, Search and edit Pre-built Templates, Categories and more… It integrates as well with third-party applications: Microsoft – Outlook, Office 365, SAP, Salesforce and others … CWS also integrates with Right Fax, Electronic Signature, Documents, emails, and other applications.
- Easy conversion with integrated imaging
- Automatic Reference Generation
- Accessibility and Relations
- Barcode Generation
- Instant Notification
- Powerful Search Engine
- Smart User Interface
- Powerful Enterprise Viewer
- Flexible Reports
- Analytics tool
- Physical Content Circulation
- Monitoring employee task
- Automatic Escalation
- Customized Workflows
- Cloud Control
- Cloud flexibility
CWS is built on top of OpenText Content Server system and Automation Anywhere, the leaders in automation and robotic capture and processing.