OpenText Document Change Control for Content Suite/Extended ECM
Document Change Control is a Business Process Solution that ensures controlled creation, revision and obsoletion of controlled company documents.
OpenText Document Change Control for Content Suite/Extended ECM is a complete off-the-shelf best practice solution for managed document control in a workflow-driven environment while utilizing the document management and security features of Content Suite.
Document Change Control at a glance
- Route new and revised documents through a standardized control process
- Standardize document layouts and content using templates and document property synchronization
- Easily see the document event history for all Document Change Control Records in a single system
- Notifications ensuring on-time reviews, updates and approvals
- Report on Document Change Control history
- System automatically generates document change control revision workflows based on next revision date
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Reduce errors, accelerate development and safeguard regulatory compliance.
- Reduce time and errors using Document Training rules and safeguard regulatory compliance through Group and/or Dept training rules
- Configure Training Process Forms with a drag & drop UI
- Integrate with other Business Applications by KineMatik e.g. Document Change Control, an integrated solution to manage the creation, revision, and subsequent training assignments for controlled documents
Document Training works on Content Suite 10.5+