LINK Encrypted App
By Mobile Helix, Inc.
- LINK’s unique integration of eDOCS and Email enables you to: oOpen DMS links in email and view tracked changes oUse LINK’s predictive & multiple filing to file emails to eDOCS or Outlook folders oEmail files in eDOCS as links, PDFs, or in their original format, e.g., .doc or .docx oImport email attachments to eDOCS
- Review and annotate documents in the LINK app oIncludes all popular mark-up features (underline, highlight, etc.) plus signature, bookmark, stamps and irreversible redaction oView multiple files with tabbed view and split-screen view
- Compare two files, two versions of a file, or compare an attachment to a version in eDOCS
- LINK is integrated with the Microsoft Office apps - you can edit a .doc or .docx file with the Word app, then check-in to DMS and email
- Paperless workflows mean no printer or shredder is needed
- Use the firm portal or intranet, including SharePoint, Handshake and contemporary web applications within LINK
- Host your SaaS applications such as CRM, accounting, expenses, and more
Mobile Helix is an official API partner for eDocs by OpenText. You have full search of eDOCS plus quick look-up to find workspaces and files. Annotate, compare, email, print, and save any file in eDOCS .
LINK is encrypted at-rest and in-transit. LINK is a secure container app which can be remotely wiped. Two factors of authentication are built-in. LINK performs a certificate-based device authentication. LINK may be used without Mobile Device Management or can be managed by any MDM. Ask us about LINK’s security architecture and full security features.
On the mobile client side LINK is supported on: - iOS - iPadOS - Android
The LINK Server software is deployed either: - On-prem on virtual machines for which Mobile Helix provides the images - In Azure LINK has a specific security architecture.
Please contact us for further information.