OpenText Shinydrive for Microsoft SharePoint by Shinydocs
By Shinydocs Corporation
• Users work in letter drives and desktops, but files are automatically mapped to SharePoint ensuring 100% of users are managing documents.
• Migrate information in user desktops and file shares into SharePoint with zero downtime and zero user disruption.
• Manage complex file types seamlessly in SharePoint such as engineering documents and linked Excel files without relying on plug-ins, custom code or complex workarounds.
• Ensure all files have an audit history, version history, user managed permissions, classifications and reporting for records management and disposition.
• "Save" and "Save As" directly into SharePoint from all desktop applications.
• Intelligent caching creates a smooth and responsive user experience even in high latency, low availability environments without sacrificing security.
• Shinydrive installs in less than an hour, delivering the fastest so time to value
• Forrester reports that over 90% of enterprises admit they don’t have high levels of confidence in their approach to information governance and that over 65% of ECM deployments fail to reach their stated objectives in scope, functionality or budget. Shinydrive drives SharePoint user adoption and sees a 600% increase in documents managed in SharePoint within weeks of deployment, as shown at Derby City Council.
• AIIM results show that consolidating content facilitates search across all enterprise content and can improve productivity by as much as 30%.
• Reduce costs associated with data management by up to 60%, while allowing your employees to continue working the way they always have.