OpenText eDOCS Synchronization for Microsoft SharePoint by SeeUnity
Seamlessly connect, collaborate, and stay compliant. Rather than relying on users to store and save documents, eDOCS Synchronization for SharePoint lets you automatically synchronize entire directories between SharePoint and eDOCS and keep both replicated directories completely up-to-date. The system makes it easy to configure rules to manage folder conflicts, map metadata between systems, and sync permission changes.
• Configurable rules-based synchronization to archive, publish, or a bi-directionally sync content between systems
o Publish documents from eDOCS to your SharePoint extranet
o Bi-directionally synchronize documents across repositories
o Archive documents to your repository of choice and optionally delete or replace documents with a link or stub
• Security trimmed sync can be automated or user initiated
• Administrators can control what content is synced and when
• Advanced auditing capabilities
• Increase Efficiency and Productivity – Simplify workflow by securely integrating with all of your best-in-class business applications
• Enable Secure Collaboration – Support collaborative workspaces internally and externally
• Maintain Governance and Compliance – Control content lifecycle by archiving content interactively or automatically back to eDOCS DM. Maintain one version of the truth.