OpenText eDOCS Integration for Microsoft SharePoint by SeeUnity
OpenText eDOCS Integration for Microsoft SharePoint by SeeUnity holds the same functionality of DM Extensions for SharePoint, plus archiving and bi-directional synchronization of content between SharePoint and eDOCS. Seamlessly connect, collaborate, and stay compliant. Leverage powerful SharePoint federated search across all repositories.
• Centralized access to your content with a customizable display
• Configurable federated search across multiple repositories from a single interface
• Extends native functionalities of SharePoint directly into web interface, such as check in/check-out
• Drag and drop to upload documents into your system of record
• View and edit with Microsoft Office Online
• Real-time security trimming
• Configurable rules-based synchronization to archive, publish, or a bi-directionally sync content between systems
o Publish documents from eDOCS to your SharePoint extranet
o Bi-directionally synchronize documents across repositories
o Archive documents to your repository of choice and optionally delete or replace documents with a link or stub
• Security trimmed sync can be automated or user initiated
• Administrators can control what content is synced and when
• Advanced auditing capabilities
• Increase Efficiency and Productivity– Simplify workflow by securely integrating with all of your best-in-class business applications. Surface your eDOCS DM and other ECM systems content within a single SharePoint user interface. Provide an efficient way to quickly search and return relevant security trimmed results.
• Increase User Adoption – Enable users to work within SharePoint to access and manage their DMS and other repositories content.
• Enable Secure Collaboration – Support collaborative workspaces internally and externally
• Maintain Governance and Compliance – Control content lifecycle by archiving content interactively or automatically back to eDOCS DM. Maintain one version of the truth.