OpenText eDOCS DM Extensions for Microsoft SharePoint by SeeUnity
Web parts/app parts allow a SharePoint user access into one or more eDOCS libraries and other external applications. Provide immediate information access from a single user interface with a powerful federated search. Extend SharePoint search, enabling users to simultaneously search across active content in SharePoint databases as well as archived records within eDOCS.
• Centralized access to your content with a customizable display
• Configurable federated search across multiple repositories from a single interface
• Extends native functionalities of SharePoint directly into web interface, such as check in / check-out
• Drag and drop to upload documents into your system of record
• View and edit with Microsoft Office Online
• Real-time security trimming
• Increase Efficiency and Productivity– Simplify workflow by securely surfacing your eDOCS DM and other ECM systems content within a single SharePoint user interface. Provide an efficient way to quickly search and return relevant security trimmed results.
• Increase User Adoption – Enable users to work within SharePoint to access and manage their DMS and other repositories content.
• Maintain Governance – Avoid content replication stored in multiple repositories.