OpenText Web Capture for Capture Center by Image_Access
By Image Access Corp.
Web Capture for Capture Center by Image Access is a high-performance web-based Capture platform, enabling businesses to push out Capture to wherever it is required throughout an organization by simply accessing a browser. It solves the problems associated with deploying and supporting Capture applications via centralized management, while leveraging investments made in OpenText Capture Center resulting in overall lower costs with higher efficiencies. Capable of being embedded in business applications, Web Capture for Capture Center by Image Access Transactional Client makes scanning and capture part of a business process, making information immediately available - further minimizing infrastructure and support costs.
Web Capture for Captiva Capture by Image Access is differentiated by:
- Easy to use solution for distributed and centralized scanning/indexing
- Can be embedded in another web application for transactional scanning
- Browser experience equal to or better than thick client, supporting scanners up to 210 ppm
- Simple integration/highly customizable
- Pricing is based on concurrent licenses (not volume/pages based)
- Supports high volume production level scanners
- HTML5 based client available
- Mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Direct Integration with Captiva, Capture Center, Kofax, Datacap, OpenText Documentum, FileNet, Box, Alfresco and SharePoint
- Only product available in the market that provides a fully featured browser-based capture solution
- Lowers IT costs associated with Document Capture since licensing is not based on volume
- Information and documents are immediately available in the Enterprise Content Management system
- Ease of deployment, updates and support via centralized management.