OpenText Content Localization for Media Management by Mediawide
By Mediawide UK Ltd
Content Localization for Media Management allows localization, customization and personalization of digital assets to “create-once, use-many” to re-purpose, re-express, re-use, and re-create print and digital assets, directly inside OpenText™ Media Management (OTMM).
Mediawide Content Localization is a marketing collateral creation platform, allowing users to customize and localize marketing collateral. It allows customers to create templates within Adobe® InDesign® and use them to create personalized marketing content. Digital HTML5 Templates are created and used to localize and customize web banner ads, landing pages, email templates and to generate personalized videos, directly in the OpenText Media Management UI. Templates, images, and deliverables are stored and managed with access to all OTMM functionality. This is a platform that allows customers to respond to ever-growing demands for localized and customized marketing.
- Supports Adobe® InDesign® for print template creation
- Supports Mediawide Animation Editor for creation of Digital HTML5 Templates
- Templates are uploaded and stored in OpenText Media Management
- User access and permissions are handled by OpenText Media Management
- Users can change text and images directly in the browser, without affecting brand guidelines.
- Allows Non-proportionate resizing of assets
- Batch Adaptation is possible through upload of a CSV/XLS files
- Includes HTML5 responsive web banner and personalized video creation Value Proposition
- Embedded marketing collateral creation solution allowing Media Management users to create custom content, initiate and manage, review and approval, and deliver approved content to print and digital channels
- Accelerates marketing collateral creation for faster time to market (80% overall reduction in project time, end-to-end - when compared to traditional processes involving a Media Agency)
- Reduces costs for ‘marketing collateral creation’ (10X reduction in asset development cost)
- Enhances brand equity with consistent branding across outlets and regions
- Protects brand identity