HCL America Inc.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, a strong culture of disruptive thinking and challenging the status quo with an unwavering focus on creating customer value built over the Relationship Beyond the ContractTM.
With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 137,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 8.6 billion for Financial Year Ended 31st Mar, 2019.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age.
|Product Focus||CEM - Portal;CEM - Semantic Navigation;CEM - Customer Communications Management;CEM - Digital Asset Management;CEM - Mobility;CEM - Social Media;CEM - WCM - Web Experience Management;CEM - WCM - Web Site Management;ECM - Captiva;ECM - ApplicationXtender (AX);ECM - LEAP;ECM - Documentum Platform;ECM - ECD Value Office Solution: Healthcare;ECM - Document Sciences;ECM - ECD Value Office Solution: Energy & Engineering;ECM - ECD Value Office Solution: Lifesciences;ECM - Kazeon;CEM - Exstream;CEM - TeleForm;CEM - LiquidOffice;CEM - MediaBin;CEM - Qfiniti;CEM - TeamSite|
|Type of Partnership||Reseller|
|Industry Focus||Financial Services;Insurance;Retail;Telecommunications;Aerospace & Defense;Computer Software;Utilities;Energy;Engineering & Construction;Healthcare;Professional Services;Public Sector|
Products and Services Overview
HCL products include DevOps, Security, Automation, Application Modernization, Data and Integration Infrastructure, and several Business Applications.
HCL embraces the real-world complexity of multi-mode IT that ranges from mainframe to cloud and everything in between while focusing on customer success.
Few of our products:
- HCL AppScan Standard
- HCL Atlas
- HCL Clara
- HCL Design Room Live!
- HCL Forms
- HCL HERO
- HCL Informix
- HCL Informix on Cloud
- HCL Integration Platform (HIP)
- HCL Leap
- HCL Omnix Suite
- HCL OneTest
- HCL One Test Embedded
- HCL RealTime Software Tooling (RTist)
- HCL Terminal Enterprise Access (TEA)
- HCL UrbanCode Deploy
- HCL Workload Automation(HWA)
- HCL Workload Automation on AWS
- HCL Z Asset Optimizer
- HCL Z Data Tools
- Infrastructure Services
- Application services
- Engineering and R&D Services
- Business Services
- CyberSecurity & GRC Services
- Cloud Services
- Digital & Analytics
- IoT WoRKS
- ADvantage Suite-Consumer Brand Interaction Platform and Transaction Monitoring
- Neo-Enterprise Content Management Platform
- Digital Marketing Solutions, Retail Analytics
- Data Movement Framework, Predictive Maintenance
- CoTrustTM- Blockchain app platform, XRStudio- Extended Reality app development
- Cloud Inception- migration, HCL’s SecIntAI- Mitigation of cyber threats
- EdgeLITy- Edge computing framework, LUCY- DRYiCE virtual assistant
- BRiCS-holistic approach to convert compliance into business excellence,SAFE- Consulting framework
- Service Orchestration through DRYiCETM, IoT WoRKS™ Force, Asset, Sit, Transform- Connected Infrastructure and Products
330 Potrero Ave