KineMatik has been an OpenText Solution Extension(SolEx) Partner since 1999 developing Applications for Content Suite/Extended ECM for all sectors. KineMatik supports customers globally in Manufacturing, Energy & Engineering, Public Sector, Finance, Life Sciences and more. KineMatik solutions help OpenText customers drive value from their Content Services by extending their Content Suite to all departments and automating Business Processes on top of Content Suite/xECM.
KineMatik solutions include :
- Project Management for Content Suite
- Publisher for Content Suite
- Business Applications for Content Suite
- Business Application Builder for Content Suite
- Form Builder for Content Suite
- The Electronic Lab Notebook(ELN) for Content Suite
For more information or access to our read only demo environment contact us on email@example.com or +353 21 429 759.
|Region||Southern Europe;Northern Europe;UK|
|Product focus||ECM - Content Lifecycle Management;ECO - SAP - Extended ECM;PORT - IGC|
|Type of partnership||Third Party;SolEx|
|Industry focus||Automotive;Financial Services;Legal;Manufacturing;Consumer Packaged Goods;Aerospace & Defense;Utilities;Energy;Engineering & Construction;Healthcare;Public Sector|
Products and Services Overview
- Project Management for Content Suite provides industry standard, collaborative and advanced project management tools for Content Suite.
- Business Applications for Content Suite is a library of Business Applications which provides linked business processes with content management.
- Business Application Builder for Content Suite allows Applications to be configured using Content Suite to meet user requirements
- Form Builder for Content Suite enables Content Suite users to create/edit professional Form Views without the need of developers.
- Publisher for Content Suite provides a comprehensive publishing tool to help users quickly assemble complex documents from Content Suite data.
- ELN for Content Suite helps researchers capture, manage, find and reuse research data faster.
+ 353 21 429 7598