Confidently and comprehensively remediate any threat
The SANS Institute recently highlighted that incident response teams are concerned they do not have enough qualified personnel to keep their data safe. Today’s digital adversaries attack networks with more advanced tools and tactics than ever before. How can security practitioners more confidently and comprehensively remediate these advanced and targeted attacks?
As attackers are increasingly skilled at compromising endpoints and entrenching themselves into the machines that IR groups are tasked with protecting, security teams can fearlessly respond and forensically recover with EnCase™.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how security teams can fearlessly respond and forensically recover with OpenText™ EnCase™. Hear OpenText experts discuss:
- Augment the contributions of your power-users with EnCase.
- The role of endpoint context in prioritizing and responding to a security event.
- Why endpoint isolation makes the cyber-investigation process more efficient.
- Why complete remediation is about more than just killing malicious processes.
- Important DFIR techniques to consider when responding to an incident.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, EnCase™
Senior Product Manager, EnCase™
Download the webinar today.