Companies that invest in a digital asset management (DAM) platform gain the ability to organize and share assets efficiently and securely. But when it comes to correctly governing asset use, companies often fall short. With a lack of insight into the asset’s usage rights, companies put themselves at risk. When it’s not clear how an asset (such as a celebrity’s image or a popular CD) should be used, it can result in legal exposure and potential lawsuits—including costly settlements.
The good news? Enterprise DAM and digital rights management (DRM) solutions offer full transparency on usage rights and instant rights clearance to mitigate risk.
Watch Digital rights matter: Protecting your brand and company to hear Kenneth Wilson, associate manager, Communication Libraries and DAM at Kohler Communications, as well as OpenText™ and FADEL experts, discuss DAM and digital rights management. The on-demand webinar will explore how marketing teams and their agencies can:
- Ensure rights compliance before and after a campaign with active content rights clearance, online digital usage tracking and violation alerts
- Gain at-a-glance visibility into when, where and how each asset can be used
- Significantly improve speed to market, maximize investments and protect the brand with the right solution
- Kenneth Wilson, associate manager, Communication Libraries and DAM, Kohler Communications
- Michael Snow, senior product marketing manager, OpenText Media Management
- Gregg Guest, VP of Product Management, FADEL
Watch the webinar to find out how organizations can extend and reuse existing content and increase campaign ROI by gaining full visibility into asset usage rights.