5 strategies for smart eDiscovery spend
Legal cases that once involved a manageable 30,000 documents now routinely encompass three million documents¹.
Improving legal discovery processes to quickly access relevant information, without increasing costs of legal operations, is more urgent than ever.
Download the Five strategies for effective oversight and control of eDiscovery spend white paper to learn how the right legal discovery software, processes and best practices can help legal departments. Explore how to improve daily operations with litigation software, more effectively control discovery costs, and introduce data-driven intelligence by:
- Starting with strong foundations
- Holding and collecting wisely
- Centrally managing legal eDiscovery
- Developing repeatable processes
- Using machine learning for efficient review
- 1 Five Strategies for effective oversight and control of eDiscovery spend, OpenText, 2019