Explore the latest content services challenges, opportunities and priorities
The rising tide of information chaos is creating a demand for more intelligent information management practices that extend beyond traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
Read the AIIM 2019 State of the Industry - Content Services, to discover:
- Critical information management problems organizations are trying to solve with content services.
- Change automation has brought in user expectations around records management and information governance.
- 10 things you need to know about content services.
- Evolving content services spending.
An Intelligent and Connected Enterprise begins with content services
Organizations are revolutionizing digital workplaces and automating tasks, using content services to move beyond content and document management basics. Research shows 72% of organizations rank productivity, process improvement or record management/governance among their top priorities for content services.1
Which content services capabilities are most important?
Get the AIIM Industry Watch to learn the latest trends and how to create an effective ECM strategy.
See how OpenText™ Content Services helps organizations improve productivity and governance with solutions, ranging from capture to records management and archiving—on premises or in the cloud.
- 1AIIM 2019 State of the Industry - Content Services