AI in Financial Services: Realizing The potential
Financial Services firms are forging ahead with AI around the globe
AI has generated a lot of excitement in the past few years. While it is a disruptive technology, its potential to add value in Financial Services firms is enormous.
Financial firms across the globe are becoming aware of the power of these technologies. They have started to explore how AI can improve the customer experience, reduce operational and business expenses, enhance compliance efforts and help them enter new markets and gain revenue more quickly. Banks always want to improve their relationships by getting to know their customers better. And, AI can help.
In a recent survey of senior banking technology leaders, common AI use cases and strategies were clearly starting to emerge, the findings highlight:
- The surprising number of people who believe AI is already mainstream or will be within two years.
- Three critical banking functions most likely to be transformed by AI in the next five years.
- Two types of AI technology being used most widely or on the immediate roadmap.
The growing phenomenon of AI in Financial Services
AI in Financial Services: Next Steps to Realising the Potential explores how the world’s biggest financial organizations are approaching AI. The FinExtra research will help you:
- Discover the most common use cases for AI in Financial Services and the value they bring
- Gain insight into the drivers and challenges most organizations face when introducing AI capabilities