Enfuse 2019 Las Vegas November 11-14, 2019
|Early bird rate|
(ends July 31)
(August 1–November 10)
|Customer registration||$895 USD||$1,295 USD||$1,495 USD|
|Elite customer registration||$775 USD||$1,095 USD||$1,095 USD|
|One-day conference pass||$1,095 USD||$1,095 USD||$1,295 USD|
|Government rate*||$795 USD||$995 USD||$995 USD|
|Partner rate (sponsoring partners)||$995 USD||$995 USD||$995 USD|
|Partner rate (non-sponsoring partners)||$1,095 USD||$1,095 USD||$1,095 USD|
|Guest pass**||$75 USD||$75 USD||$75 USD|
Please note that the registration fee must be paid before entering the conference.
By taking advantage of the early- bird rates, you will also have the opportunity to register for sessions before general session enrollment opens.
- Purchase 3 passes at the posted rate and the 4th is free!
- To register your group, select the 4-Pass Group Bundle registration option and continue through the registration process.
- You may add group member names on the registration summary page and the fees will be reduced to reflect the group pricing.
- Please note that the 4-Pass Group Bundle pricing will only be offered when four passes are purchased.
Note: The group promotion only applies to the OpenText Customer conference registration pricing. Current registration fees apply.
You may substitute once per each registered attendee. Cancellation policy applies. If your group falls below four members, it will no longer be eligible for the group promotion.
You will be required to show your government identification at the registration desk upon picking up your name badge.
Bringing a guest? We have a special pass that includes admission to Monday’s Welcome Reception.
Guest passes are available for guests over 18 years of age. There is a maximum of one guest pass per conference attendee. A guest pass will not allow access to sessions or the expo hall and is intended for a leisure guest accompanying a registered conference attendee.
The registration fee includes
- Hands-on labs and lectures
- Expo Hall access
- Conference sessions
- Breakfast – November 12-14
- Lunch – November 12-13
- Welcome reception
- CFSR™, EnCE® and EnCEP® exams
- CPE credits
- Expo reception