Dorset County Council
Dorset County Council Elect to Use OpenText ECM Suite
Paper reduction, process efficiency, and records management enable Dorset to meet future challenges.
- Need to meet government targets for electronic documents
- Achieve cost savings
- Meet legislation/compliance demands
Overcome delays in retrieval of paper
- Reduction in processing times
- Cost savings through paper storage reduction
- Ability to meet compliance requirements
- Instant retrieval and faster query handling of electronic invoices
About Dorset County Council
Dorset County Council (DCC) provides the upper tier of local government for the county of Dorset in England. With County Hall based in Dorchester and other offices located throughout the county, DCC employs over 6,900 people, equivalent to around 4,500 full-time employees.
DCC is responsible for providing services across the county such as cultural, regulatory, adult social care and adult learning services; a broad range of environmental work covering archaeology, historical buildings, ecology, coast and countryside; highways maintenance and waste provision; children and family services, learning and school improvement and inclusion services; and business support services including human resources, IT support and development, legal services and procurement.