Viega Lifts Enterprise Content Management to the Next Level to Support its SAP-Driven Business Processes with OpenText Technology
Future file solutions to be implemented based on OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions following proof of concept
- System limits prevent process improvementDespite developing their own interfaces, many changes still had to be made manually
- System and application barriers, had to be overcome for integrated process support and collaboration scenarios
- Reduction in time spent by IT department on maintaining file based solutions
- Fully automated data transfer between SAP and OpenText systems enables process improvement and data consistency
- Content integration with business processes, increases productivity, creates transparency and supports
Founded in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany in 1899, Viega is a medium-sized enterprise operating internationally and is the global leader in plumbing and heating technology and solutions. As one of the leading system providers for plumbing-related products, Viega exports to more than 75 countries, mainly via its own on-site sales organizations. Research and development, direct contact with the market, and continual optimization of relevant processes has provided the basis for this long-standing success.