Memorial Health System
Colorado hospitals simplify fax management with OpenText RightFax
Memorial Health System reduces hardware, applies centralized management for growing enterprise using OpenText RightFax IP document exchange.
- Isolated single-function machines difficult to manage
- New hospitals offered only IP connectivity
- Eliminated hundreds of fax machines
- Simplified fax delivery and management
- Leveraged IP infrastructure for consolidated faxing
About Memorial Health System
Memorial Health System, in Colorado Springs, is a municipally owned Level II Trauma Center with three hospitals, Memorial Hospital Central, Memorial Hospital North and Memorial Hospital for Children. Along with other outlying clinics, Memorial provides a full range of diagnostic, treatment and recovery services in addition to wellness and preventative care. It has nearly 4,000 employees.