Conquer information security risks
Proactively tighten data security
IDC reports that the volume of digital data will surge to a trillion gigabytes by 2025.1 That’s 10 times the 16.1 zettabytes of data generated in 2016.2 And any missteps securing or managing that data can destroy your bottom line, not to mention your reputation and brand image.
The cost of a data breach is $3.62 million US3—money you could invest back in your business. So why take the risk?
Beat the data breach
For many enterprises, the data onslaught is simply too much to manage. Information governance (IG) is a necessity and helps secure your data. It also turns your data into value, slashing the time and cost of neutralizing data breaches and maintaining compliance.
Read the white paper, 5 Steps to Jumpstart Your Information Governance Initiative, to learn:
- 5 foolproof steps for kicking off your information governance initiatives
- The IT, data security, compliance and business benefits of information governance
- A framework for building an information governance business case and aligning your resources for success
Dropping the ball on security can have disastrous consequences. Achieve data protection—read the white paper today.
Shield your data from threats
In addition to having strong information governance in place, it is critical to proactively protect your data by managing risks, securing endpoints and controlling data access.
Learn how data loss prevention and analytics can help you tighten data security beyond the perimeter—and deploy a data-centric security model.
Discover why a cross-border data privacy strategy should be an essential part of your data security and information compliance planning.
Prevent the data breach - ensure the right people have the right level of access to your data at the right time with identity and access management.
- 1 IDC white paper sponsored by Seagate Research,“Data Age 2025,” April 2017.
- 2 Ibid.
- 3 Ponemon Institute, “2017 Cost of a Data Breach Study,” June 2017.