Guard against identity and access management threats
Secure access to information across your extended enterprise with IAM
How do you manage all the identities that access information across your extended enterprise—from employees and customers to trading partners? How do you give users data access for only as long as they need it? How do you keep all interactions compliant and secure regardless of access channel, including personal devices? For most organizations, it's easier said than done.
Read the white paper, Secure access to enterprise information with identity and access management, to learn about:
- The major trends driving the urgency of identity and access management (IAM) technologies and policies
- The challenges that organizations face in securing identities across the extended enterprise
- The IAM solution that can help you save up to $1B US in compliance penalties and reduce excessive privileges by up to 60%
- The large enterprises, such as Daimler and Shell, that have eased their IAM challenges
Don’t let your enterprise become another statistic. Shield your data from threats—get the white paper today.
- 1 Ponemon Institute, “2017 Cost of Data Breach Study,” June 2017.
- 2 OpenText, “Secure access to enterprise information with identity and access management, 2017.”
- 3 Ibid.
- 4 Ibid.