Maintain information security and privacy with cross-border data protection
Stay one step ahead of attacks with innovative risk management solutions
In today’s global digital world, cross-border data flows have grown 45 times since 2005 and are projected to grow an additional 9 times larger by 2020.1 For most enterprises, securing all those data flows is a tricky business:
A company's livelihood depends on how effectively it can maintain compliance, optimize risk management and use root cause analysis to detect threats. How can companies stay one step ahead of a potential data breach?
Start with an endpoint detection and response strategy
Read the white paper, Cross-border Data Privacy in Focus, and learn:
- Why a cross-border data privacy strategy is essential to security planning and to regulatory compliance
- How to overcome the challenges of data protection across borders
- How endpoint security and risk management software can help you identify/categorize sensitive data, detect threats and uncover root solutions
- 3 essentials of complete endpoint security solutions to achieve risk management and compliance
- The top data privacy regulations to consider, such as the EU–U.S. Privacy Shield and the GDPR, when developing a cross-border data protection/risk management strategy
Ease your security worries with solutions that protect your data no matter where it flows. Read the white paper today.
- 1 American Express Global Corporate Payments, “How Smart Companies Are Expanding Globally,” August 2016.
- 2 Ponemon Institute, “2017 Cost of Cyber Crime Study,” June 2017.
- 3 Ibid.