Using feedback to drive better customer communications
Customer communications are critical. Minor errors in an invoice or confusing terms in an explanation of benefits can frustrate customers and send them straight to the call center—and send costs skyward.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to use feedback to drive better customer communications and bottom-line results. Discover how OpenText™ Explore provides cross-channel Voice of the Customer (VoC) analytics to help organizations uncover:
- Customer-behavior insights—Analyze interactions from every customer touchpoint to reveal opportunities, correct broken processes and streamline bottlenecks.
- Voice of the Customer insights—Use customer feedback and behaviors to drive better decisions and customer experiences.
- Multichannel insights—Create project-based dashboards in minutes without special programming knowledge.
Voice of the Customer (VoC) analytics
- Brandon Rowe, sr. product marketing manager, OpenText Qfiniti
- Tami May, sr. product marketing manager, OpenText Exstream