B2B Managed Services to the rescue
These days, supply chains can be summed up in one word: complex. With mergers, acquisitions and global expansion driving this complexity, many organizations are seeking more flexible B2B integration environments. But lack of resources and technology are common stumbling blocks to better B2B operations and supply chain optimization.
Your total digital supply chain solution
Nearly 30% of companies cite lack of skilled resources as a barrier to successful B2B projects.1 B2B Managed Services provide the people, process and technologies needed to manage your daily B2B integration operations. Think of B2B Managed Services as an extension of your own IT department—helping you operate faster and more cost-effectively.
In fact, choosing B2B Managed Services can save up to 40% annually compared with providing internal B2B integration services.2
Read the B2B Managed Services For Dummies Guide, to learn:
- 8 reasons to use B2B outsourcing for B2B integration services and digital transformation
- The benefits of B2B Managed Services for supply chain management and optimization
- An overview of the core parts of a B2B Managed Services environment
- How to determine your ROI for B2B Managed Services
- The top 10 ways to get the best bang for your buck from your B2B Managed Services vendor
- 3 key approaches to B2B integration, including cloud B2B services
- How B2B Managed Services can help you enhance and digitize B2B collaboration and customer engagement
Stop stretching yourself thin managing your B2B integration environment in-house. Work smarter—not harder. Get the Dummies guide today.