Complimentary Analytics Workshop
Join OpenText™ Analytics at The Ritz-Carlton, Arlington, VA for a complimentary one-day interactive, hands-on analytics workshop that dives deep into enterprise-class tools for designing, deploying, and displaying compelling data visualizations.
During this workshop, you’ll gain insights from our technical experts Dan Melcher and Geff Vitale as they share how to build dynamic, interactive, and highly visual information applications. If you are modernizing your business with Big Data and want your entire organization to benefit from compelling data visualizations, interactive reports and dashboards – then this complimentary, hands-on workshop should not be missed!
Senior Solution Architect
By the end of the workshop, you will learn how to:
- Build interactive, visually rich applications from the ground up.
- Create data visualizations and reports using multiple data sources.
- Embed data visualizations and reporting into existing apps to create a seamless experience.
- Target profitable customers and markets using predictive analytics.
Attendees will receive an afternoon of FREE hands-on learning, and a solid foundation of OpenText Analytics.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Directors and Managers, Information Technology Managers, Business Analysts, Product Managers and Architects.
- Team members who define, design and deploy applications that use data visualizations, reports, dashboards, and analytics to engage their audience.
- Consultants who help clients evaluate and implement the right technology to deliver data visualizations, reports, dashboards and analytics at scale.
|8:00 am - 8:30 am||Registration Opens|
|8:30 am - 10:00 am||Welcome to the Analytics Workshop
Data Visualizations and Embedded Analytics
|10:00 am - 10:15 am||Break|
|10:15 am - 11:00 am||Hands-on workshop: Analyze the Customer|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Hands-on workshop: Drive Engagement with Dashboards|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch Break|
|1:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Hands-on workshop: Embedding Secure Analytics with iHub|
|3:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Wrap Up|