3-7617 OpenText Exstream Business Administration
Duration: 4 days
This course has been designed for business administrators, who are responsible for configuring an Exstream implementation from a business perspective and for design administrators who are responsible for setting up and maintaining the overall design standards within an organization. It includes information for configuring design databases, integration with OpenText Directory Services (OTDS), setting up keys and licenses, managing users, and configuring system settings such as fonts, colors, languages, and design workflows.
As a business administrator, your role is to set up and maintain the design environment for your organization. Configuring databases, system settings, design groups, and design users allows you to control security, segment roles, and responsibilities, and promote collaboration. The business administrator has complete access to the different Exstream applications and is responsible for their maintenance. Others, such as heads of departments, might share those responsibilities and be given super user access.
- Integrate Exstream with OpenText Directory Services
- Configure Exstream to produce solid and brand-consistent customer communications
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the OpenText Exstream platform and its architecture
- Describe and identify the use and functionality of the OpenText Exstream tools
- Create and manage design databases
- Configure your organization in Exstream
- Enforce design consistency
- Set up design workflows
- Design for multiple languages and locations
- Customize the environment for interactive documents
- Implement output queues to support inserters, banners, and breaks
- Implement output objects to manage fonts and colors
- Design and implement barcodes
- Implement inserter objects to support barcode areas, carrier envelope areas
- Create banner pages
- Create multiple-ups
- Implement sorting and bundling
- Manage Roles and Domains
- Business Administrator
- Familiarity with Windows-based tools.
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Benelux||2,800.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Germany||2,800.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Nordic||2,800.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||AUD||3,600.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SEK||28,400.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SGD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||3,600.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|May 15, 2023||May 18, 2023||(UTC-06:00) America/Chicago (CST)||Full Day||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||3,600.00||USD||Add to cart|
|Jun 19, 2023||Jun 22, 2023||9:00AM||(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago (CDT)||Full Day||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||3,600.00||USD||Add to cart|