3-9005 Core Content Business Administration
Duration: 1 day
This course will introduce you to the Core Content Administration pages and provides you with the knowledge necessary to administer Core Content for your organization.
You will gain an understanding of the general administration settings including Office 365 and Microsoft Teams integrations. You will learn how to create and manage data types such as categories and document types that are applied to items in Core Content, and Access Control Lists (ACLs) for permission settings. Additionally, user management features are presented for providing access to users and groups, as well as designating users as administrators of Core Content.
Finally, you will learn how to configure workspace types for collaboration among team members, including linking a workspace to a business object such as SAP S/4HANA or Salesforce. By the end of this course, you will be administering Core Content using the various features of Core Content Administration.
- Navigate Core Content Administration by using the various tools provided
- Permit use of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams with Core Content
- Manage administration items by adding, editing, deleting, and importing/exporting them
- Control access to Core Content through users and groups
- Link business objects such as SAP S/4HANA or Salesforce to workspace types
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Manage general settings
- Manage Office 365 integration settings
- Manage Microsoft Teams integration settings
- Create/edit/delete categories
- Export/import categories
- Create/edit/delete document types
- Export/import document types
- Create/edit/delete access control lists
- Export/import access control lists
- Create/edit/delete workspace types
- Export/import workspace types
- Link workspace types to SAP S/HANA
- Link workspace types to Salesforce
- Add/remove administrators
- Add/import/remove users
- Create/edit/delete groups
- Manage group members
- Business Administrator, Business Analyst
- 1-9001-eL Using Core Content eLearning course
- Familiarity with Windows, a Windows-based word processing package, and a Web browser
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Nordic||700.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||AUD||900.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SEK||7,100.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||900.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.