1-2047 Using Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors for Managers and HR Administrators
Duration: 1 day
This class is designed to introduce Managers and HR Administrators to role specific functionality in OpenText Extended ECM for SuccessFactors.
In both roles, you will have additional access levels in Extended ECM and different features available to you. This course will teach you how to find and use those features.
Course participants will have hands-on exercises to enable successful knowledge transfer outside of the training environment. In the end, you will be prepared to efficiently manage and administer your employees’ files through their lifetime with your company.
- Managing Employee Workspaces
- Creating Employee Workspaces
- Navigating from both SAP SuccessFactors and OpenText Extended ECM
- Approving document deletions
- Creating company-specific templates for PowerDocs
- Hands-on exercises using typical Manager use cases
- Hands-on exercises using typical HR Administrator use cases
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Manage Employee Workspaces
- Upload documents on an employee’s behalf
- Perform Document Completeness Checking
- Generate new Employee Workspaces
- Search for employee-specific content
- Use Reports
- Use the Inbox widget
- Use PowerDocs for Template creation
- Use advanced features of PowerDocs
- Approve documents which originate in SuccessFactors
- Navigate the Global Assignment feature
- Intermediate SAP SuccessFactors knowledge
- Recommended courses:
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||AUD||900.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||CHF||765.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SEK||7,100.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||900.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|May 16, 2023||May 16, 2023||(UTC+02:00) Europe/Paris (CEST)||Full Day||English||Virtual Classroom - Europe||700.00||EUR||Add to cart|