1-8002 Using Documentum - On Demand
Duration: 2 days
This course provides a high-level overview of Documentum. Using the D2 client, attendees will learn about the D2 interface, content and how to create and manage it, lifecycles and workflows, security, and finally virtual documents. By the end of the course, the student will have covered the most common features of Documentum.
- Learn all about the D2 client interface
- Learn how create, manage, find, and view content
- Use lifecycles and workflows to send content through a review and approval process
- Use virtual documents to assemble disparate content into a book/manual
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Navigate Content Server
- Describe Content Management
- Describe the various features and functions of the D2 client interface
- Use the D2 client application to:
- Create content
- Manage content
- View content
- Find content
- Send content to a workflow
- Use Lifecycles and Workflows to model business processes
- Describe Documentum Security
- Describe Virtual Documents
- Create Virtual Documents
- View schedules and register for this option here: 1-8002 Using Documentum
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below
- Business Users
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||1,800.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||1,800.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|