2-7618 Using Exstream Orchestrator Services to Deliver Communications
Duration: 1 day
In this course, participants will learn to use Exstream Orchestrator Services to generate customer communications for different output scenarios.
Students will be presented with the different Input and Output Channels available and review their configuration to create Flow Contexts. After this, students will create a Flow model based on a specific Flow Context to represent the business requirement to generate the output.
The use of variables, branching and the use of sub-flows will be covered so that students get the skills to create complex Flow Models.
Job and Flow troubleshooting will be covered as well as techniques to prevent delivery failure.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the OpenText Exstream platform and its architecture
- Identify the use of Exstream Communications Orchestrator and where it fits in the Exstream platform
- Define and identify the use and functionality of flow contexts
- Identify the different element types available to create a flow context
- Identify the different types of input and output channels available for use in flow contexts
- Describe the use of sub-flows and outcome mappings
- Define and identify the use and functionality of flow models
- Identify the different element types available to create a flow model
- Describe the techniques to prevent delivery failure
- Business Analyst, Business Administrator