1-0180 Using Content Server - Classic View
Duration: 1 day
This course provides all the core information you need to use Content Server on a day-to-day basis. It is designed for business users and knowledge workers who need an understanding of core Content Server features. Through the Classic View you will be sharing and managing your information such as adding/accessing documents, copying/moving, deleting/restoring, working with emails, and locating the information you need.
To help organize and find the documents easier, you will learn to use search tools. Other ways to find information include marking items as favorites, building collections, using shortcuts, and tracking important versions with generations. By the end of this course, you will understand document management permissions and how to tailor your content server environment.
- Navigate Content Server
- Manage content by adding, editing, versioning, and deleting items
- Work with email features
- Access information and find content
- Understand document permissions
- Personalize your environment
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Navigate Content Server
- Add folders/documents to Content Server
- Add major and minor versions to documents
- Add saved emails to Content Server
- Build a collection
- Create shortcuts and generations
- Setting document permissions
- Use email features
- Search for information
- Create search forms
- Save search queries
- Control access to information
- Personalize your user environment
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 1-0180 Using Content Server - Classic View On Demand
- Familiarity with Windows, a Windows-based word processing package, an email application, and a Web browser
- Knowledge of the ways your organization needs to manage intellectual capital
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€||700.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||900.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.