3-5520 XM Hospitality Business Administration
Duration: 4 hours
This course is intended for XM Hospitality administrators as well as partner technicians. As it is the initial course to both certification paths, it’s intended for those that seek to earn certified Business Administrator or Administrator designations. We will start with an overview of the XM Hospitality system and features, followed by a study on the different box types. The rest of the course covers administering the basic functionality and mailboxes of an XM Hospitality system.
- Overview and fundamental system concepts
- Hardware planning and configuration
- System integration
- Installing and configuring the XM Hospitality System
- Performing maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe a XM Hospitality system features and functionality.
- Connect to the system and use the web interface to perform basic administration tasks.
- Configure subscribers, templates, and group lists.
- Building automated attendant that can route calls with DTMF commands
- Be able to use the web interface to generate reports,
- Understand how to backup and restore the system.
- Be able to make simple system configuration changes.
- Be able to configure message notifications of all types.
|Per Student Online||USD||300.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||300.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|