3-0802 Media Management System Administration
Duration: 4 Days
This course will provide an understanding of the OpenText Media Management (OTMM) system and the associated System Administration tasks.
The course begins with an introduction to the OTMM product, architecture and components. It continues with the identification of the required supporting stack and the corresponding product installation. Participants will then configure a video transcoding server and a video streaming server, and a Search Engine. Integration and configuration with OpenText Directory Services is also covered. The course also helps participants prepare for Media Management implementations in accordance with OpenText best practices. Attendees will first be provided with a high-level overview of the product and of the standard Media Management Business Analysis methodology. Following this introductory material will be an intensive, facilitator-led workshop during which the Business Analysis process will be explored through the use of sample documentation, whiteboard sessions, and role-playing scenarios
- System Architecture
- Installation and Maintenance
- Implementing customization requirements
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the use of OpenText Media Management and identify its functionality scope
- Describe the OpenText Media Management architecture
- Install OpenText Media Management and its required components
- Create users and groups in OTDS
- Review some tips for monitoring and troubleshooting the OTMM installation
- Identify the location and purpose of the product files
- Configure video
- Create a Metadata model
- Describe Media Management Security model
- Identify the functionality and use of the features available in the following OTMM administrative tool
- Identify the use of collaborative jobs
- Identify the use of the Job Modeler
- Use the Job Modeler to create workflow definitions and their supporting forms
- Describe the use of Rich Media Analysis (RMA)
- Describe Media Management Business Analysis Methodology
- Identify Media Management Business Analysis Best Practices
- System Administrators
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||3,600.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.