4-8601 Documentum xCP Designer
Duration: 5 days
OpenText Documentum is a leading Enterprise Content Management system. Documentum provides critical enterprise content management access and control of all your information assets.
In this class you will learn about xCP Designer and components of the Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform. You will learn how to create an xCP application from start to finish, incorporating many different xCP artifacts such as object models, user interface elements, business processes, search, and business events and reporting.
- Create an xCP application for insurance claims
- Use xDA to deploy an xCP application
- Create a Real-time Query
- Learn how to save time using Preview Mode
- Create a Page Fragment to modularize application functionality
- Use Composable Action Flows and Business Processes to automate and streamline functionality
- Learn how to use the Process Debugger
- Create user interfaces that include search functionality
- Learn how to use the Business Activity Monitor (BAM) for reporting and alerts
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and use cases for xCP
- Identify elements of the xCP architecture
- Describe how to deploy an xCP application
- Configure a basic application using xCP Designer
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 4-8601 Documentum xCP Designer On Demand
- Working knowledge of the Documentum Content Server platform, including Documentum Administrator and User Management
- Working knowledge of business process design