3-8201 Intelligent Capture Fundamentals and Administration On Demand
Duration: 5 days
This course is designed to provide Business Partners, System Integrators and Administrators the foundation needed for the design, implementation or support of capture solutions using Intelligent Capture 20.x. It provides in-depth knowledge and usage of the Intelligent Capture Server and Client Modules. The main focus of this class is product overview, batch processing, system administration, system maintenance and monitoring, module configuration and debugging. It also includes an overview of process specification and design. All concepts are explained using hands on exercises.
Intelligent Capture is also one of the products included in the xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP) solution.
- Configuration and execution of the most common batch processing modules, including:
- Image Processor
- Standard OCR
- Standard Import
- Standard Export
- Learn about the process design workflow, from CaptureFlow design to deployment and configuration
- Learn how to install, license, secure, administer, and troubleshoot Intelligent Capture InputAccel Server
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the Capture process
- Describe Intelligent Capture capabilities and features
- List the installation requirements
- Describe the upgrade process from previous versions
- Describe Intelligent Capture component licensing
- Describe Intelligent Capture security
- Describe, perform setup, and use common client modules such as ScanPlus, Completion, Web Client, Extraction, Image Processor, Standard OCR, Standard Export, and Documentum Advanced Export
- Administer Servers, Processes, and Batches
- Describe logging
- Perform troubleshooting
- Describe how processes are designed and deployed
- View schedules and register for this option here: 3-8201 Intelligent Capture Fundamentals and Administration
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below
- Understanding of Client/Server Technology
- Familiarity with Windows-based applications
- Familiarity with imaging and Enterprise Content Management concepts (desired)
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - France||3,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Nordic||3,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||AUD||4,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||INR||220,000.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SGD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||4,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||ZAR||45,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||4,500.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|