1-7613 Designing Communications with Exstream Communications Designer
Duration: 2 days
Today’s consumer wants more tailored and personalized experiences and, while they may not always remember what you told them, they always remember how you made them feel.
In this course you will learn how to design exceptional customer experiences through predictive, omnichannel communications and fulfill customer needs.
Designed for non-technical business users, its tight integration with Exstream allows content changes to be applied without the need of IT. Through the Exstream repository for managing all content design assets, students will learn how to share content they create – text and graphic messages and clauses – leverage stored content and keep track of versions. Students will easily preview changes and edits in real time to see how the message will look in the context of the communication, allowing even faster time to market.
Additionally, students will learn how to target content to different audiences using Targeting Rules and content variation.
By the end of this course, you will have applied conceptual knowledge by designing a personalized customer correspondence that contains targeted information for specific customers
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the OpenText Exstream Cloud native platform and its components
- Use Exstream Design Manager to create and organize the design objects needed to produce a communication application
- Implement an end-to-end communication design using the Exstream Web Client and without the use of a Design Pack
- Describe the use of the Exstream Web Client
- Define and Identify the use of DAS
- Use the Exstream Web Client to manage communication resources stored in DAS
- Describe the approval process and identify the different workflow states
- Use OpenText Exstream Communications Designer to create rich personalized customer communications
- Create content rules and content variations to target content to different audiences
- Business User, Business Analyst
- Knowledge of OpenText Exstream Design Manager is desired.