3-5505 CX-E Core Technologies
Duration: 1 day
This course is intended for CX-E partner technicians and those administrators that wish to learn installation and maintenance on a CX-E Voice system as well as those interested in achieving CX-E Administrator certification. This course is geared towards participants that already understand how to install servers, Windows applications, and PBX voice systems. This one-day course consists of both lecture and demonstration that will lead you through understanding the architecture of a CX-E system, hardware and virtual machine planning, integrating, installing and configuring the system for the first time.
We then will progress into system configuration, modifications, maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
- Overview and fundamental system concepts
- Hardware planning and configuration
- System integration
- Installing and configuring the CX-E system
- Performing maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand CX-E basic concepts and fundamentals.
- Use the documentation set to plan hardware needed for various systems of different sizes.
- Describe the four basic types of integration with voice systems.
- Configure their system so that it integrates with a PBX.
- Prepare a server or virtual machine for installation.
- Install the Nuance speech recognition (ASR) software.
- Understand how to install different speech recognition languages.
- Install the CX-E software and configure both a system and a call server.
- Upgrade the system software to a new release and apply patches.
- Migrate the system to a new hardware platform.
- Understand how CX-E is licensed.
- Reconfigure the system by adding or removing a call server.
- Install a new prompt language.
- Install and configure a new ASR language.
- Configure email alerts.
- Understand how call progress functions.
- Adding a new tenant to the system.
- Understand how to encrypt the message store.
- Use the system utilities to both configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the system.
- 3-5501 – CX-E Business Administration
- Understanding of Windows Server administration as well as networking concepts
- Understanding of telecom terminology, protocols, and integrations
- Be certified, or an administrator on a PBX system
|Per Student Online||USD||500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||500.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|