3-5508 CX-E TeamQ
Duration: 2 hours
This course is intended for CX-E administrators, partner technicians, TeamQ managers and supervisors that will implement and manage the CX-E TeamQ call center application. The course starts with an overview of TeamQ, followed by installation and configuration of TeamQ. The course ends with a module on managing TeamQ; the logs, agents, managers, call flows, recordings and reports.
- TeamQ overview
- Installing and configuring TeamQ
- Managing a TeamQ application
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the functionality and features of CX-E TeamQ
- Describe how calls flow and queue in the system
- Verify TeamQ licensing on a CX-E Voice System.
- Install TeamQ on an existing CX-E Voice system.
- Complete the initial configuration of TeamQ
- Plan and build a call path, complete with recordings and announcements
- Create agent, superviser, and manager accounts.
- Configure the CX-E mailboxes as Agents and supervisors
- Configure CX-E to route calls to a TeamQ queue.
- Install and configure the TeamQ desktop client.
- Manage agents and calls as a manager and supervisor
- Monitor calls and agent activity
- Generate reports
- Setup logging to troubleshoot problems
- Record new and modify existing TeamQ prompts.