3-5507 CX-E Web Applications
Duration: 2 hours
This course is intended for CX-E Administrators and partner technicians that implement and manage web applications available with the CX-E System. The course starts with an overview of web integrations available with CX-E, beginning with CX-E mobile services, where subscribers can integrate their mobile devices with their subscriber mailboxes. This will be followed by installing the web client and web administration, both of which are based on NodeJS.
- Overview of web applications
- Preparing an IIS Server for Mobile services
- Installing and configuring CX Mobile services
- Installing and configuring Web Client and Web Administration
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe how the different web applications integrate with CX-E
- Understand the features available with CX-E web applications.
- Prepare a web server for CX Mobile services
- Install and configure CX Mobile services • Configure and test a Subscriber mobile device
- Install and configure the Web Client and Web Administration
- Manage a subscriber mailbox with the web client
- Manage CX-E Subscribers and Distribution lists with Web Administration
|Per Student Online||USD||300.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||300.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|