3-5501 CX-E Business Administration
Duration: 8 hours
This course is intended for CX-E administrators as well as partner technicians. As it is the initial course to both certification paths, it’s intended for those that seek to achieve certification for Business Administrator or Administrator roles. We will start with an overview of the CX-E system and features, followed by a tutorial on how to use the administration utility. The rest of the course covers administering the basic functionality and mailboxes of a CX- E system.
- Overview of CX-E and its features
- Administering the system
- Managing subscribers and auto attendants
- Basic system maintenance
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe a CX-E systems features and functionality.
- Install the administration utility, connect to a system server, and perform basic administration tasks.
- Configure subscribers, classes of service, and distribution lists.
- Building automated attendant that can route calls with both dial in speech commands.
- Understand how speech recognition is implemented for both users and callers.
- Be able to install the reports utility and run administrative reports.
- Understand how to backup and restore the system.
- Be able to archive mailboxes and then restore them.
- Be able to make simple system configuration changes.
- Be able to configure message notifications of all types.
Business Administrator, Administrator