3-5503 CX-E Availability
Duration: 2 hours
This course is intended for CX-E administrators and partner technicians that wish to learn more about the CX-E Availability feature. The course starts with an overview of call routing within a CX-E system. This is followed by demonstrating how to configure the availability routing feature in three different subscriber scenarios. Also included is a demonstration in integrating call routing based on presence status for Microsoft Skype for business and Teams.
- Overview of Availability and Presence
- Configuring the system
- Adding Schedules and Overrides
- Managing Presence and Availability settings
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain how CX-E routes calls in both normal and availability modes.
- Describe which kind of call routing overrides are available with the availability feature.
- Configure the system for availability overrides.
- Configure overrides based on system settings, calendar, presence, and mobile device location.
- Manage the availability settings of a subscriber in the administration utility, web phone manager, the mobile client, Outlook, and over the telephone using both speech and dial commands.
Prerequisites3-5501 CX-E Business Administration
|Per Student Online||USD||300.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||300.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|