CX-E Voice Certified Specialist
Have questions about training? Contact us
Duration: 3 days
This self-paced eLearning course uses a combination of lecture, demonstration and presentation to help students learn the technical fundamentals of CX-E Voice. Successful completion achieves a certification.
- CX-E Installation:
- Hardware and System Design
- Preparing the Server platforms
- Installing, Upgrading, and configuring the software
- CX-E Administration:
- Administration Overview
- Using the Administration Utility
- Working with Subscribers
- Configuring Auto Attendants
- Managing Notifications
- CX-E Maintenance:
- Server Configuration
- Administering the System
- Upgrading your system
- Understanding Speech and Prompts
- Performing maintenance tasks
- Logging and Diagnostics
- PBX or IT Technicians and any others wishing to learn CX-E Voice installation skills.
- Technicians seeking Specialist Certification.
- This class is designed specifically for technicians who install and maintain CX-E Voice systems in the field.
- This course is not designed for, and is not suitable for, Enterprise XpressCare customers