3-8010 Documentum Technical Fundamentals On Demand
Have questions about training? Contact us
Duration: 5 days
This course provides a technical introduction to the basic operations of the Documentum Content Server platform and a general overview of Documentum technology and products. Students will be introduced to Documentum’s product architecture, content management functionality, underlying technical structure and basic application configuration. Technical Fundamentals of Documentum is the prerequisite course for most of our technical courses.
- Create and manage content
- Discover the technical aspects Documentum types
- Create virtual documents
- Create a Documentum project and associated artifacts
- Learn DQL statements for querying and manipulating Documentum objects
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the primary components of the Documentum ECM system
- Create and manipulate documents in the repository
- Describe how Documentum manages content and metadata
- Describe the Documentum object model
- Describe the Documentum security model
- Configure users, groups, and roles
- Create custom object types
- Configure process templates, forms, process execution reports, lifecycles, and alias sets
- Configure and install a Documentum Project
- Manipulate the Content Server repository through DQL commands
- View schedules and register for this option here: 3-8010 Documentum Technical Fundamentals
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below
Business Analyst, Business Administrator, Administrator
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - France||3,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Nordic||3,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||AUD||4,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||CHF||3,825.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||INR||220,000.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SEK||35,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SGD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||4,500.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||ZAR||45,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||4,500.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|