3-8802 InfoArchive Fundamentals On Demand
Duration: 4 days
This course provides a detailed look at InfoArchive. Students will be introduced to installation, applications, authentication and authorization, archiving of both SIP and table-based data, holdings, searching, compliance and auditing. By the end of the course, the student will have touched on most topics related to InfoArchive.
- Install InfoArchive, including deploying the IA Web Application to Tomcat, and creating an additional xDB data node
- Use OpenText Directory Services to perform authentication
- Use the holding wizard to create additional holdings
- Perform compliance-related activities
- Ingest and search against both SIP and table-based archives
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Install, configure, and use InfoArchive
- Create applications and ingest data for:
- Table-based archives
- SIP-based archives
- Create and execute searches to display data in applications
- Perform tasks related to:
- Basic knowledge of XML concepts and data structures
- Familiarity with XQuery and XPath is highly recommended
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€||2,800.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||3,600.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||3,600.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|