3-0127 OpenText Content Server Schema and Report Fundamentals
Have questions about training? Contact us
Duration: 2 days
Understand the Content Server schema and the relationships among various tables. Learn to write SQL queries and LiveReports to extract information from core Content Server tables and from Users/Groups, custom Attributes, Notifications, eLink, and Workflows.
- Locate many types of Content Server data within the database and plan sophisticated reports.
- Write SQL queries and LiveReports to retrieve information about Content Server content, permissions, attributes, users/groups, workflows, and many other types of content
- Learn about all the features of the LiveReport creation interface
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Write SQL queries and create LiveReports to retrieve information about users and groups, categories and attributes, notifications, form data and workflow details, and other Content Server items
- Write useful SQL and create LiveReports in Content Server using DBMS-specific functions and views
- Learn about the LiveReport creation interface and its many features and controls
- Locate resources for querying workflow and form data, as well as use LiveReports within custom Content Server interfaces
- Business Analyst, Administrator, Developer
- 1-0184 Managing Documents in Content Server and 1-0185 Collaborating in Content Server or equivalent experience
- A strong understanding of Content Server functionality; in particular, you need to know about the types of items that can be added to Content Server such as Categories and Attributes, notification, users, and groups, however, Administration-level training is not required
- Knowledge of SQL (structured query language). This class requires that you have a basic understanding of SQL concepts. In particular, you need to know the fundamental parts of an SQL select statement, including the use of where clauses and the use of alias notation
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Nordic||1,400.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||AUD||1,800.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SEK||14,200.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||1,800.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|Apr 11, 2023||Apr 12, 2023||10:00||(UTC+02:00) Europe/Paris (CEST)||Full Day||English||Virtual Classroom - Europe||1,400.00||EUR||Add to cart|
|Apr 11, 2023||Apr 12, 2023||10:00||(UTC+02:00) Europe/Paris (CEST)||Full Day||Deutsch||Virtual Classroom - Germany||1,400.00||EUR||Add to cart|
|May 01, 2023||May 04, 2023||12 Noon||(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago (CDT)||Half Day||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,800.00||USD||Add to cart|
|Jun 12, 2023||Jun 13, 2023||10:00||(UTC+02:00) Europe/Paris (CEST)||Full Day||Deutsch||Virtual Classroom - Germany||1,400.00||EUR||Add to cart|
|Jun 12, 2023||Jun 13, 2023||10:00||(UTC+02:00) Europe/Paris (CEST)||Full Day||English||Virtual Classroom - Europe||1,400.00||EUR||Add to cart|
|Jun 19, 2023||Jun 20, 2023||9:00am||(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago (CDT)||Full Day||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,800.00||USD||Add to cart|